Here’s a brief list of some of my goals and resolutions for 2013. Some of them Japanese-related, some of them not.
- Learn to brew a better cup of coffee
- Learn to read faster using this book (Breakthrough Rapid Reading)
- As a result, read at least 20 books
- Finish my GTO episode 1 Subs2SRS deck and get a start on harder material
- Finish RTK again
- Keep a log of all the time I spend “doing things” in Japanese (this blog doesn’t count)
- Read 5 – 10 books of manga in Japanese
- Find a Japanese speaking partner
- Begin learning Spanish with a fellow language enthusiast/friend (we’re going to start around May)
And there you go. Quite a few goals I must say. Hopefully I’ll either be able to weed out the goals that aren’t as feasible or actually get quite a few things done this year! Good luck to everyone in keeping their resolutions. I know 2013 will be a tough and exciting year for me, hopefully everyone else is as excited as I am.